- Price - call or text 801-425-0486
- All labs - black, chocolate, male or female - same price
- $200 (non-refundable) deposit
- Payment methods
- Check - delivery after check clears bank
- Cashiers check
- Zelle app
- Venmo or paypal (if we talk - there are specific requirements per their policies).
- Delivery - delivery within the United States - available - "at cost" to the buyer.
- Born: likely mid May 2021
- Available: likely mid-July, 2021
Pups will come with:
- AKC Registration - All pups will come with a "Full" AKC application document delivered with the puppy. This authorizes/allows you to register the puppy with a FULL AKC registration. Keep in mind, some kennels only do "limited" registration. Limited prevents you from breeding. If you don't plan on breeding, its HIGHLY suggested you spay or neuter.
- De-worming - Done at 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks.
- Vaccination - 5 panel vaccination done in week 7
- Dewclaws removed - Why remove? The large majority of dog owners, kennels, vets, etc suggest that dewclaws are removed. It comes down to a safety issue for active dogs. They can catch the dewclaws on things, rip them, which can cause big problems and great pain for the dog.
- Vet Well Check - before going home (during the 7th week), and the first round of shots.
- Comfort Blanket - a blanket rubbed against mom's body and siblings for puppies to remember the pack by in the first few days.
- Puppy Food - A few days worth of the same puppy food the pups were using so you can gradually ease your puppy onto the puppy food of your choice.
- Fact Sheet/Guide - Will contain all details about your pup and what to think about in the first couple of months, as a new owner. Birth, vaccination info, vet check, etc.
- Pictures - pictures of your pup and its family - during the 8 weeks. (texting along the way).
- Pedigree - copies which shows mom and dad their AKC pedigree
- Socialization - All pups will be introduced to people and situations - making it easier to for them to adapt to your home.
- Health Warranty
- DNA- (12 months) I will refund your money (buy back) your lab should you do a DNA check and your lab comes back with "two copies" or "affected" with any common DNA deficiency for the Labrador breed. The DNA test has to be done by a recognized lab or a certified vet.
- Microchip - $40
- Deposit Contract
Reserve a puppy now!
- Email: Kyle@rockymountaindogs.com
- Text/Call: 801-425-0486
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UtahRockyMountainLabradors
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rocky_mountain_labradors_utah